We are open Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm eastern standard time. All orders are shipped and produced during our business hours. If you need immediate assistance during our non-business hours, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
It is important to keep your jewelry dry and clean. If you are able to store in an air tight container that always helps. To clean away dirt and oils, wash with mild soap, rinse well and dry thoroughly with a gentle cloth. To shine your pieces you can use a jewelry polishing cloth or Tarnex polishing solution. DO NOT submerge stones into Tarnex, it can etch or discolor your stone(s). We recommend removing your jewelry prior to exercising, swimming in chlorine or salt water and before applying lotions or tanning solutions. All of these can expedite the tarnishing process.
Sterling Silver is made up of 92.5% pure silver. The other 7.5% in sterling is made up of other base metals. This can include nickel and copper. If you have successfully worn other .925 Sterling Silver jewelry then our products are suitable for you as well. Our 14K Gold-filled products contain gold on the entire surface and can be safely worn the same way solid gold would. This is a great metal option for those with a nickel allergy.
Occasionally skin discoloration can occur and is typically caused with a person skin chemistry reacting with the metal. Often time lotions and perfumes can aid in this process. If you are having trouble with skin discolorations please contact us at email@example.com and we can further assist you.
We offer repairs for your Lotus Jewelry Studio piece(s) only. Cost is dependent on the extent of repair needed. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and repair request. You will receive a quote from us (if applicable) prior to shipping your item to us.
Processing & Production Time
We have the most amazing team of jewelers and office personnel! We run a very tight ship and we take pride in getting your handmade products shipped out to you within 1-3 business days. We know what it feels like to be excited about your purchase and we don’t want you to wait! All orders with expedited or international shipping are released within 24 hours, Monday through Friday.