Gold Trinket Stone Necklace
Our Trinket Stone Necklace has long been our best seller! This sweet & dainty necklace is the perfect every-day accessory that is sure to give you years of wear!
- 8mm genuine stone (size, shape & color will vary)
- Available with 16″. 18" or 20" beaded curb chain
- Traditional spring ring clasp
- Handmade is the USA!
- Gold Vermeil *Also available in Sterling Silver
This piece was designed by Courtney Legenhausen
Meet our Designers
- Amethyst- Protection, Mental Balance, Calming
- Aqua Chalcedony- Courage, Truth, Centering
- Blue Chalcedony- Communication, Expression, Health
- Black Spinel- Energy, Beauty, Longevity
- Clear Quartz- Focus, Meditative, Healing
- Chrysoprase- Fertility, Clarity, Positivity
- Pyrite- Memory,Leadership, Problem Solving
- Purple Mystic Topaz- Openness, Honesty, Communication
- Labradorite- Intellect, Inspiration, Intuition
To find your ring size wrap a piece of string or floss around the base of your finger and mark where the string overlaps with a pen. Be sure not to pull the string to tight when measuring your finger, if it stretches you may not get an accurate reading. Line it up to a ruler to measure the length in millimeters.
Common ring sizes for women are 6 (16.5 mm) and 7 (17.3 mm).
Inside Diameter (mm)
All items will be shipped from Baltimore, MD via UPS or USPS within 1-3 business days. If there is a delay or an issue with your order you will be notified immediately. All orders will be shipped to the address stated in your order at checkout. If you have questions about international shipping please contact customer service at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1+ (410) 814-9833.
Free standard shipping on all orders over $75.
USPS Delivery Options
- First Class Mail *Free shipping method
- Priority Mail
UPS Delivery Options
- UPS Ground
- UPS 2nd Day Air
International Delivery Options
- USPS Priority Mail International
- USPS First Class Mail International
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept returns of unworn merchandise for a full refund minus shipping charges within 30 days of purchase. The customer must return their items at their own expense. Prior authorization must be obtained for all returns. Original receipt must accompany merchandise being returned in its original packaging. We will credit your card for the original amount of purchase less shipping charges. Custom work, letter jewelry and special orders are non-refundable. Lotus Jewelry Studio is not responsible for lost or damaged returns. Please be sure to insure your package. Email requests and questions to: email@example.com.
Returns may be sent to:
Attn: Returns Department
952 Ridgebrook Rd, Suite 1100
Sparks, MD 21152
Prior authorization is required before shipping your item(s) back to us. If an item has been worn or damaged prior to being returned, a refund will not be issued. You must return your items secured in its original gift box, making sure chains do not get tangled in transit. We will not accept responsibility for jewelry that was damaged in transit to us.